Zinc is one of the most important spore elements and enhances the function of more than 200 enzymes in our body. Zinc is the protector of our immune system and essential to regulate the genetic information. It is also omissible for the structure and functioning of the cell membrane. This anti-oxidant can help with the detoxification of the body.
A zinc deficiency can lead to growth disadvantage, infertility, impotence and sometimes a diminished sense of taste. Eczema is often associated with zinc deficiency and the same accounts for postnatal problems. A decreased immune system and problems to recovery also indicates on a deficiency.
Qualities of Zinc
- Increase the immune system
- Can help to prevent cancer
- Prevents and treats the common cold
- Can help in the case of anti-aging
- Keeps the sense of taste, smell and sight intact
- Prevents hair loss
- Treats acne and other skin disease
- Used with the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Prevents blindness cause by old age
- Enhance the male virility and libido
- Used for infertility treatment
Meat, mushroom, oysters, eggs, wholegrain products, brewer’s yeast, offal